I've never been one to have nightmares, so I'm not sure why they are happening now. I had one the night before last, and one last night. I'm not going to classify them as one being worse than the other, because they were both pretty terrible on their own levels. I woke up today in a bad mindset that, even hours later, is still lingering in the back of my head.
What causes nightmares? My life is pretty good. I love my family and have no real worries. Money's a little tight, but I'm able to go back to school and am so grateful. I don't understand why my mind would produce these horrible dreams.
This post is short. I'm at a loss for words, I suppose, and a darkness still lingers.
There's so many different approaches to dreams. I wish I had an answer for you, though.
ReplyDeleteI suffer from nightmares a lot. I try to just reason that all they are is my mind solving problems in my sleep. Even when they're scary, I try not to perceive them as bad... I tell myself they aren't real. Sometimes it's hard though.
Stay strong, Kimmi. You're a trooper, like me. =D
I agree with Krista. Usually it's just your mind sorting things out. You may have tensions or fears that you're not consciously aware of, as well.
ReplyDeleteHaving said that, I almost never have nightmares and I had a doozy last night. Really scared me and upset me. Even though I know logically it's just natural, it's hard to shake dreams like that!