"Well, it looks like this is it. I might be pregnant. AAAAAAHHHH. I just took a pregnancy test and showed Robb and Isaac. I can't believe it. I don't know what to do. Vinny's moving in today but I don't want anyone else to know yet. I had to wrap up the test in a page of an old magazine and hide it in the garbage. I didn't even take a picture. Way too much going on today! I called the doctor and made an appointment for the 7th. I feel like screaming but I can't! Here's hoping the little one is healthy. I feel so excited, and I guess this explains why I've been sleeping so much!"
This is, to the best of my recollection, how I felt that day. Little did I know there were two little beans in there, which was why I was extremely tired. I had been sleeping nearly 20 hours a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment