Monday, August 16, 2010

A sprout... a beginning.

I chose the sprout background for a few reasons. This blog is new, and is a beginning of sorts. I've always wanted to blog, and now I have two little sprouts to blog about. Also, I think it is simple, and pretty.

This blog should have been started about ten months ago when I first found out I was pregnant with twins. (For reasons I that will become apparent later on, blogging during pregnancy was almost the last thing on my mind.) So much has happened in that time, I feel like it's been years.

Nevertheless I've started it now.

I have a concept of what I want this blog to be. It will mostly be about our life with twins, (that is, Robb and I) and what the twins are up to; but I also want to post retroactively, as I look back on being pregnant and everything I experienced then. It's been quite the adventure up until now, and I can only imagine the things we'll get into in the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment